Why Earthlingorgeous?

It’s not the first time I got asked that, almost everyone I meet have that one particular question in mind "Why Earthlingorgeous?". The name will speak for itself I am an Earthling and I am gorgeous therefore, I am Earthlingorgeous (EG for short)! Plain and simple. Its common sense right, do I have to elaborate that?

DISCLOSURE/ WARNING: If you have a weak stomach or sensitive, I suggest you stop right now and find another blog to read and browse. This is all about me and my self worship. Bwahahahahahaha!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

7.11.2012

Dance Your Way To Health

more than any form of exercise, did you know that dancing burns more calories compared to Yoga! Here's more about this stucdy here: Dance Your Way To Health

No comments: