Why Earthlingorgeous?

It’s not the first time I got asked that, almost everyone I meet have that one particular question in mind "Why Earthlingorgeous?". The name will speak for itself I am an Earthling and I am gorgeous therefore, I am Earthlingorgeous (EG for short)! Plain and simple. Its common sense right, do I have to elaborate that?

DISCLOSURE/ WARNING: If you have a weak stomach or sensitive, I suggest you stop right now and find another blog to read and browse. This is all about me and my self worship. Bwahahahahahaha!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

6.30.2008

Everyday Gorgeousness

everydaygorgeousness
Everyday I feel gorgeous and everyday there are gorgeous things around me that I can see and appreciate. I am sure all of you have gorgeous things, places, events in your everyday life. Awareness of the gorgeous things around you is a big part of feeling gorgeous.

I made this meme for everyone to enjoy so that you too, like me can feel Earthlingorgeous everyday.

If you posted anything gorgeous, place, person, things, events in your everyday life in your blog then go ahead and post your links here. Everyone is welcome! Let us all make everyday gorgeous and be like me Earthlingorgeous. Have Fun!

P.S. I would really appreciate if you put the image on your blog post or sidebar (link provided and there are different sizes too fit for your desire. Thanks again and have a gorgeous day!)

Leave a comment if you are going to play along :) I really love comments. Thank you so much! Cheers and Happy Blogging!


Technorati Profile

8 comments:

Juliana said...

Hi, thanks that u interest to join with travel to 7 continents tag...

but i don't understand what codes you means?? Image code you can take from the post. If you means code for those links?? It is easy. You only have to copy - paste to ur blog.

Is that what you mean?? let me know if you already put on ur posts..

btw, where is ur friend live? is she philipina also. I know few philipina person in here, maybe i know her hi hi hi

arvind said...

Hi
Made a post.
http://www.arvindspage.blogspot.com/2008/06/happy-days.html

One gorgeous girl I have seen.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thanks for the link. You're really gorgeous. God bless.

dextro123 said...

I have one conclusion about you EG. Narcism..... :)
But don't bother, the first thing to love is yourself, then you can continue with love others.

aireen said...

I like your photos and stuff like that. How did you do that?

Liz said...

hi! thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

have a great weekend.

Moms... Check Nyo.

The Sharpe End said...

Hey EG...loving the self-adoration! how you doing anyway? not spoke in ages! How is blogging coming along?

Btw, you have been tagged on my site. People tag me, i tag others, i write 7 random facts about me blah blah blah check my blog to find out :-)

admin said...

Hi. This is interesting. keep it up. Thanks.