Why Earthlingorgeous?

It’s not the first time I got asked that, almost everyone I meet have that one particular question in mind "Why Earthlingorgeous?". The name will speak for itself I am an Earthling and I am gorgeous therefore, I am Earthlingorgeous (EG for short)! Plain and simple. Its common sense right, do I have to elaborate that?

DISCLOSURE/ WARNING: If you have a weak stomach or sensitive, I suggest you stop right now and find another blog to read and browse. This is all about me and my self worship. Bwahahahahahaha!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

6.27.2008

I Owe It To My Gorgeous Genes

Thirty-six years ago my mom and dad tied the knot in a fairy tale wedding. A couple years after, after practicing their mix. I was born.

Thanks for the gorgeous genes my parents bestowed upon me. It is true indeed that practice makes perfect! I am the youngest child and the most Earthlingorgeous of them all!

(Wow, that magazine is older than me and look at that it was just 65 cents!

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Thanks for the link. You're really gorgeous. God bless.